Monday, November 24, 2008

Upcoming Events!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend and are excited about this upcoming holiday week!! I know I am excited to only have to work two and a half days!
I know that we said tomorrow night was going to be our off night, but the Schilbs are inviting everyone over for a super fun pizza and game night!! I'm sad to say that we can't make it, but for anybody that can, post that you will be there so they can know how much pizza to order. If you could bring a couple of bucks to cover pizza, that would be much appreciated!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 6th! James and I are excited to have everyone over for a very ugly Christmas sweater party! If you don't have an ugly sweater, borrow one or knit one before then...Party time starts at 6 pm. If you need directions, let us know, but I think most everyone has been to our place before!
Hope you guys have fun tomorrow! I'll be jealous of you all eating pizza and having fun while I have to work :( Have a fun Thanksgiving and safe travels to everyone!
Steph

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I have to do some last minute ingredients shopping for Thanksgiving dinner so we will not be there. And we do need directions to Steph and James' house please! Thanks! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! can't wait to see everyone's sweaters!!!

kellyk said...

i know you kidless folks don't have to worry about sitters, but us old farts have to plan for stuff!;-) are we still going to meet on dec 2nd now?

Matt S. said...

I think we are meeting on the 2nd. Jill and I will definitely be here! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving weekend. See you Tuesday!